Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yellow Scrapghan Update

I got a few more motifs joined to the afghan last night. I plan to make this in strips, then crochet the strips together. The way that I am joining the motifs into strips is by holding the right sides together, joining the yarn through the corner ch 2 sps of both motifs, then sl stitching through back loops only of both motifs across the 4 center dc, then ending with a sl st in the next corner ch 2 sp, fasten off.

I'm not sure how large I will go yet with this afghan, but I've drawn a general diagram of how I will put the afghan together.

See you soon with more pics!

















I haven't found any colors that look bad in the centers yet. I am just ruling out white, since I want this piece to be colorful.



No comments:

Post a Comment